LET’S BLESS THE GROVE AT HARMONY
This Christmas, St. Peter’s Reformed Church will be blessing the residents of THE GROVE AT HARMONY with Christmas Presents. We asked each of the 88 residents to tell us one item on their Christmas Wish list and have compiled a master list. The list from THE GROVE had a wide variety of items on it ranging from chips and a case of Mountain Dew to Steelers T-shirts and slippers. We will purchase some of the items ourselves and use an Amazon Holiday Gift List to accept donations of other items.
If you are able, we would love for you to help us in spreading God’s love and blessings to these wonderful members of our community.
Ways You Can Help:
- Place your monetary donation in the LOVE OFFERING envelope distributed at church on Sunday, December 5th and Sunday, December 12th. We will use that money to shop for some of the items.
- Donate wrapping paper, tape, and ribbons that we can use to wrap the gifts. We will have a box in the Greeting Area for these donations.
- Help us with the buying by purchasing an item off the AMAZON HOLIDAY GIFT LIST we created.
Here's How to Buy What is Needed from Amazon:
- Just go to www.amazon.com
- In the search bar, type Holiday Gift Lists
- Where it says Holiday Gift List, click “Find a List”
- For Registrant Name, type Kathryn Marley and then click “Search for a Holiday Gift List”
- The list THE GROVE AT HARMONY CHRISTMAS LIST will appear and you can click on the list to see the items available to purchase. From here, just ADD to cart any of the unpurchased items and proceed to checkout.
Note: Items purchased from the HOLIDAY LIST will show as PURCHASED on the list so only purchase available items.
If you have any questions at all, please e-mail or text Kathryn Marley at email@example.com or 724-991-8846 or contact Pastor Jim. Thank you for your participating in blessing the GROVE!